Webinar: Is Regression Testing a big headache for you? Tips and techniques to address this problem.
Duration: 45 min (includes interactive Q&A)
68% of all developers commit code changes at least once a day. With each code commit, you increase the likelihood of regression. While CI/CD enables teams to perform continuous testing, large companies like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and others have spent millions in building robust regression testing frameworks that help them perform high-quality regression testing.
Smart regression testing without big investments:
- What if you are not Microsoft, Google or Facebook and cannot afford to build custom solutions to test for regression?
- How do you effectively solve this problem when you have such high levels of daily commits to your repo?
- What if there was a tool that enabled such functionality out of the box while integrating with your preferred CI/CD platform?
We are excited to announce the release of Smart Regression, a patented solution in SOFY that can identity product changes, impacted test collateral (automated and manual tests) based on code changes. Such insights can guide the QA or Product Engineering team on high risks product areas, create transparency in testing and help release a high-quality product.
In episode 5 of the SOFY webinar series, we will discuss:
- Different approaches to regression testing including tools that are available to solve this persistent issue in software testing.
- How can regression testing be made deterministic and heuristic, when integrated with CI/CD.
- We will highlight a unique patented approach in SOFY for regression testing that uses continuous integration to perform selective testing in a deterministic way. This approach extends across manual and automated testing. When integrated with CD, the process becomes seamless.
SOFY tests Mobile Apps and Websites by augmenting manual testing, automating test cases (with NO CODE) and provides rich contextual data for bug reporting. All powered by a patented ML algorithm.
At SOFY, our mission is to enable companies to ship quality code faster by automating what was hitherto performed only manually and by empowering all the personas to have a stake in testing so that shipping a quality App is not just the responsibility of the testing team.
SOFY’s patented machine learning algorithms recommends test scenarios based on product changes, prior test results to increase test coverage. Sofy can provide real time usage analytics to give developers visibility into usage of the app and suggest test scenarios to enhance user engagement.